Join Our Team
No matter what you do, your contribution makes a difference.
We value our employees, we provide them with opportunities to achieve, and together this produces results. You'll be working alongside people who take pride in getting things Right 1st Time every time, have a Can-do spirit and a positive outlook on life. We share a hands-on attitude, love a challenge and do everything with a smile on our faces.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines call schedule by reviewing priorities with supervisor; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes.
- Maintains customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
- Completes call report by observing display and pricing of competitors' products.
- Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Provides information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of supermarkets in assigned territory.
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate in related field.
- Fresh grad is welcome to apply.
- Require skills: sourcing and managing baby products related, natural and organic related knowledge is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be able to possess own car and travel within Klang Valley
- Candidate must be able to manage, arranging stocks independently based on stock replenishment.
- Candidate must be able to work on ground time to time for Company's expo, roadshow events occasionally.